November Update + Peek at the Dual Land Cards!
19 days ago
– Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 03:47:49 AM
We hope you are doing well! Since the completion of the Kickstarter we have been hard at work preparing the game and prepping for the fulfillment and wanted to give you an updated over each step of the process. Although we had done a great job of planning and getting each major step lined up, we did underestimate the time for completing the addition of all the new stretch goals and full finalization with those. As a result, our initial timeline has slipped, you can see a full update of each step below. The print and play files and the 1st edition version shipments will be going out this month.
Some of the major tasks we have been working on:
- Finalization of the new Stretch Goal contents in bothart and gameplay balance. This Includes the
- Quick rules reference guide
- Updated Militia cards
- Belief pack cardboard cutout holders
- The Observatory Land Card
- 4 beautiful kingdom variations of the Neoprene Playmats
- 6 new dual land cards
- 2 ruler traits as a bonus we have added 2 additional Ruler Traits!
Here is the new dual land card artwork below:
- Additional playtesting was done, especially with a focus on the expansion specifics and new stretch goal items. This is an important piece for me because playtesting ultimately ends with a overall better game design and experience for players. This also helps fill out our rules and the FAQ in the rulebook with common issues and questions players may find when they are playing. Solo mode is also an important part and care was taken to ensure the solo mode lives up to the original. I know we have many solo mode backers!
- Backer Surveys completed and fulfillment addresses set. Thank you to all backers who promptly completely their reward surveys in a complete manner. If you have still not completely your survey at this point, please reach out immediately or be at risk for missing the initial fulfillment wave.
- Manufacturing Update, The first edition Era of Kingdoms proofs have been finalized and approved and we have entered our agreement with the manufacturer. We have sent the initial deposit payment to Whatz Games and all Era of Kingdoms: Inquisition files are ready, just waiting for the final rules and the physical proofs for the Play Mats to make sure no adjustments are needed. We did miss our initial target date, but will be working with them to get these into production as quickly as possible.
- Fulfillment partners have been updated and we have been working closely to prepare for the shipments, with careful consideration for all new import laws that have impacted Kickstarter type crowdfunding campaigns. We will ensure all frieght and final shipping is ready to go when the games are finished in manufacturing.
(Playmat design awaiting physical proof sign off)
Ruler Trait Card #1 Sneak Peak, 3 more to be revealed in future updates!
Thank you so much for the support, We will have our next update shortly to go over the print-and-play fulfillment as well as 1st edition version shipments.
Michael + Jeff